I've done blog posts like this quite a few times, just in countdown form from 10 to 1 instead of with all the same number. But I've seen this one with all "fours" floating around quite a few blogs recently, so I figured I'd follow suit and join in on the party. Plus it just makes me think of Four from Divergent and anything that reminds me of him is completely and totally okay in my book. So let's get to it.
- Peanut - I don't get called it anymore but it's what my parents called me growing up.
- Tink - by quite a few of my hometown friends. My AIM screenname was TinkyTerin03 back in the day and I had a ton of Tinkerbelle crap.
- Babe - by Trev of course.
- Lovely (heart eye emoji x 10) , lady, or dear if he isn't using babe. It's real weird if he calls me Erin and I will tell him my name is babe anytime he calls me it. I'm crazy, deal with it.
FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG:
- My MacBook Air. Basically my lifeline. It comes to work with me every day so it's always in there.
- A brush. Tangles are a girl's worst nightmare and wind should be banned from weather.
- Chipotle gift cards. Because hi do you even know me?
- Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets - a girl's best friend forever and always.
FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
- Monsters Inc. - basically every single Pixar movie except Cars and Brave (ew) because I'm obsessed.
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith - #marraigegoals
- The Blindside - all I want in life is to be Leigh Anne Tuohy
- The Devil Wears Prada - maybe possible my all-time favorite movie?
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
- Water - pretty much all I drink
- Miller Lite - the go-to beer of choice
- Yellow Gatorade - aka unicorn pee aka magic for hangovers after all the Miller Lites
- Dunkin' Donuts coffee coolattas - with skim and no whip cream so I don't completely kill myself
FOUR RANDOM THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT:
- The Manhattan woman who quit her job to move to the caribbean. I think we are long lost soul sisters because everything she said in this article resonates with me so much that I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts. Bravo to her, bravo. Now let me move in with you?
- The Kentucky Derby - I want to dress up and wear a fancy hat!
- What I'll do if I ever get engaged to Trev in terms of Facebook. He doesn't have one. So do people just change their relationship status to "engaged" even though they're not linked to anyone on there? Bahaha, yes, this is the stupidly pointless shit that swims through my head randomly.
- The fact that I really need new sandals for summer and haven't found too many I like. I'm kind of loving these.
FOUR TOP PLACES I'VE TRAVELED:
- Florence, Italy - we toured northern Italy so now I need to do the southern someday
- London, England - desperately need to go back
- St. Lucia - out of all the caribbean islands I've been to, this one stands out in my mind the most
- Charleston - such an adorable little city
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
- Trumansburg, New York - home
- Oneonta, New York - college
- Queens - while interning at Donna Karan
- Manhattan - for almost five years before moving back home
FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING:
- Grey's - last night seriously ripped my heart out and stuck it in a blender. I cried the whole way through.
- Game of Thrones
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - give me Guy Fieri every night
- Real Housewives of New York - I love Bethenny so much but she kind of needs a muzzle.
FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR:
- Going to four weddings with Trev - and being a bridesmaid for the first time in two of them.
- Ashley coming to visit for Grassroots in July!
- Not having to take an NYC subway to get to a body of swimmable water this summer.
- Getting a puppy - no plans for one yet but I AM GETTING ONE THIS YEAR, SO HELP ME GOD!
And there we have it, all my fours. Feel free to grab the prompts for your Friday post if you're fresh out of ideas as well. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. We're supposed to hit the upper 70's here in New York so I'm all about a good time and a few outdoor happy hours!