1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging since the last two days of February of this year.
Pinterest was what got me hooked.
That and the fact that I'm a creepster.
I honestly stumbled upon Little Baby Garvin and her adorable pregnancy chalkboard pictures.
And even though I'm nowhere near that stage in life I was obsessed.
And through her blog I found lots of other amazing blogs and decided to attempt to be amazing myself.
Nothing has changed really. I'm kind of still an infant in blogland.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Yesiree bob I did.
I went to SUNY Oneonta and studied Fashion Merchandising and Business Communications.
Got in and out of there in 2.5 years with a BAC of about the same number to match.
3. Where have you traveled?
St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Thomas (and all those other Saint islands)
(All over the carribean, you got it)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new baller apartment in Manhattan on the 40th floor of some amazing building.
Then a puppy.
Then lots and lots of my favorite foods.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
When people chew with their mouths open.
When women piss on the toilet seat and don't wipe it up.
When people walk down the sidewalk like they own the thing and expect everyone else to move out of their way.
When people drive in an exit lane passed everyone else backed up in traffic and then cut back into the normal lines right at the end.
Oh man I could go on for days.
6. What is your favorite movie?
This is impossible. Do people actually have one favorite?
Here's a few:
Monsters Inc., The Departed, Inception, Toy Story, It Takes Two
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
WATER for the daytime (unless it's a Sunday Funday)
Beer for the nighttime.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Take my pants off (I hate pants) and watch trashy TV while eating a lot of junk
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Target. Hands down.
So many sections to shop in.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Oh man I don't really have too many of these.
The latest one was asking how many feet were in a football field.
And the guy was like really?
And I was all like oh shit yeah 100 yards times 3ft in a yard would definitely equal 300 ft.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
This. Is. Tough.
Possibly my first day of college.
Or the day we finally won first place at our Cheerleading competition.
Or the day I graduated High School.
Or the day I was elected President of my Middle School.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Natalie Portman because I love that chick.
Katie Holmes because people tend to think I look like her.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
My very first job was at an Ice Cream store.
Best. Job. EVER.
So now if I ever go to a Chinese Buffet I whip out my amazeballs soft serve cone tricks and woo the crowd.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This was college.
I look like a baby.
And my hair was chopped off.
You know how I said that Katie Holmes look-a-like thing.
Well when my hair's chopped I just like like Suri Cruise.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I want to go so bad to see the Wallabies and the Platypuses.
And for all the hott hunks they call men down there.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
At Belmont Stakes in my big floppy hat of course.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Yikes, I totally suck at this predicting life thing.
I mean I thought I'd be engaged at 23.
5 years would mean 28.
So maybe I'll predict that engaged thing once again and go with that.