I would like to thank Tiffany Nicole at Happily Everandom for nominating me for my second ever blogger award!
The rules for the award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog.
Alright, I may be doing a bit of a debby downward dog pose over here with this statement but this is my blog and I can
cry complain if I want to. If you're feeling extra "glass half full" today then I may or may not bring your happiness down a notch. Just a forewarning.
This is not the most thrilling award on the blogger block.
1. Come on, nominate a whole 15 people? This isn't ultimately too exciting to be a part of when you're jammed in with a group too big to fit in your average sized limo.
2. Nominate people that are "relatively new" to blogging? So I'm supposed to go through every person I follow and check back to see when their first post was and then somehow determine on a made up fairy land scale if they started rambling randomness "relatively recently" or not? Give me a break.
3. Can't there be something a little more exciting to do when you receive a blogger award other than state some random facts about yourself?
Don't get my wrong, I was happy and thankful for being thought of and mentioned by Tiffany (and I did sprout a little smile when she let me know I was nominated) but I think I have to boycott this award.
I think I need to come up with my own Blogger award where you can only nominate one person and that person gets some sort of prize or something. I think that would be a much more exciting award to receive!
Thoughts? Am I just being an Eeyore today?