1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a one. I haven't been "sick sick" since December 2009 (currently knocking on my fake wooden desk). But I do get hungover and I am deathly allergic to the air/trees/flowers/world from March - May so I tend to count both as sickness since I complain. A TON.
2. The last time I felt sick was today. That whole "I need a Gatorade at 8am since yesterday was Thirsty Thursday and I want to die at this desk" sort of sick.
3. The worst part about being sick is not having Mom around to bring me back to life.
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by popsicles. I swear they're magical.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is yeah, I don't do too well on that front. I drink lots of water?
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to damn, I already used the popsicle answer up there so let's go with watching The Real Housewives of pretty much any season other than DC or Miami.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is sleeping through the pain so you can dream about puppies instead of feeling like vom in a toilet.
Go link up with Lauren and play along!