Linking up with Lauren to fill in some blank spaces.
1. My bedtime routine includes, checking the closet for monsters, throwing 6 out of the 8 pillows off of my bed, catching up on Twitter, Facebook, and Blogger, checking the weather for the following day, laying on my stomach, putting one arm under the pillow and lifting one leg up like the dog peeing pose and passing out.
2. I am super excited for my Mom and Grama to come visit next weekend for Mother's Day. Last year we went out to dinner and saw Wicked on Broadway so I'm trying to think up something fun to do this year.
3. I can't stand white tights on anyone over the age of 10 because they just look plain tacky.
4. My idea of relaxation would be a Blue Moon, a friend, and a deck chair by the pool on a 80 degree day.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would not get too much out of it, it'd probably go straight into the wallet and be gone after buying 5 things at the grocery store.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they know a lot more than some of my real life friends because my blog is a complete mind dump.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is this one, Cheesy Jalepeno Popper stuffed chicken sans the Jalepeno because I'm not a spice fan.