Today It's OK That...
1. I went to happy hour last night and also will tonight in order to prepare my liver for the mayhem that will ensue at my sorority's alumni weekend.
I'm a thinker
2. I really want to purchase a deep fryer so I can make zucchini sticks.
3. I finally purchased mint skinnies and a hot pink blazer.
5. J.K. Rowling is coming out with a new novel.
Team Harry Potter forever
6. I really miss my Sunday "eat Chinese food/snuggle on the couch/watch wedding shows" ritual because this is the third weekend in a row that I'll be traveling.
The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, stuffed up, worst sleep I've ever had with this nose allergy season
8. Tomorrow is FRIDAY and I'm skipping out of the office two hours early.
Make sure to link up with Amber to play along!